`

`

Friday, April 26, 2024

€XpLoR!n9 ReVeLaTion 3 14-22

        WeeKly BooK oF Revelation

                paraphrased study                     

14 -  “And to the angel of the church of Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen - the faithful and true witness - the beginning [arché - beginning, origin, the initial starting point, what comes first and therefore is chief and foremost, has the priority because ahead of the rest, preeminent, first] of God's creation.

     15 I know your works:, you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and are

neither hot nor cold, I will spew you out of my mouth.17 For you say, I am rich, and prosperous. And I need nothing. Not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so you may be rich. And white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of nakedness may not be seen, and eye salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. 19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline. So be zealous (find your enthusiasm) and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. Whoever hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to them and commune with them, and they with me. 21 The one who overcomes/is victorious, I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has an ear, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

                         ~*~

🗝️ [  ] - word/language insights, facts, cross references, etc.

      (  ) - thots

See Intro - This Year’s Revelation Study

               📜🍞+🍷🕊️(+Logic)


No comments:

Post a Comment