`

`

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Biblical Prophecy And Our Days Ahead

I was asking the Lord for clarity concerning biblical prophecy and upcoming days.. and then I was falling asleep and had one of those quick dreams that’s just part dream.. I was in the crowd let into the capitol.. which was surging down a hallway - but some broke off and went elsewhere - and then the crowd was in the capitol looking around and walking between the ropes for visitors..

Now I know there were others in by breaking a window.. I’ve seen the videos.. Some were trying to stop them.. Others were yelling Antifa! (Which seems to me was their impression, but I don’t think the clips on media showed that.)

Later (and remember the biblical adversary plays all angles he possibly can) I received this image that we are about to enter the jaws of the beast.. That is “the trap”.. And “the bait” is always a sympathy with a cleverly contrived slander.. [as opposed to using logic to persuade].

My question now: are we going to go through the jaws of the trap? Or will we be pulled back? [Which is right where I was at when I asked, lol.]

No comments: